While there’s no “magic pill” on the market for looking and feeling great – exercise does both! And, of course, fitness is more fun with friends. (In fact, people who work out with a friend are THREE TIMES more likely to stick with it and achieve their goals.)
The Corporate Fit Challenge is a 6 week program of exercise, clean eating, accountability, and FUN! Give us 100 % commitment and we will give you 100% - the program works and the results among the 40+ Company’s that have participated over the past 18 months are staggering. This is the time to reach those goals that have been on your list for far too long. You may never have this type of support available to you again.
• Participants are placed on teams – Team Red, Team Blue, etc.
• Corporate Fitness Challenge Kick Off Launch Event
• 5 Group Workouts (once per week you come together as HVBF vs being on the red, blue, or yellow team and work out as a group - these are optional but a lot of fun)
• 3 one on one appointments with Team Coach (scheduled around your personal calendar)
• Food Planning & Journaling
• Unlimited Phone and Email Support
• Total Club Access for 6 weeks (classes, pools, etc.) (do not need to be a MAC Member)
• Weigh ins, body composition testing, measurements
• Finale party and awards
• Team workouts based on employee schedules
What: HVBF WOMEN IN BUSINESS CORPORATE FITNESS CHALLENGE 2012
Kick Off Launch Date: THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 13 at 6:30 pm – MAC TIMONIUM
Please wear comfortable clothing, tennis shoes, and bring water! Please also bring your personal appointment calendars.
How Much?: Because HVBF is a Corporate Partner of the MAC (we will make you one!), the price for this program is $159 vs. $179. That is the same as paying for a Personal Trainer 2-3 times!!!!!! That is $159 for all 6 weeks, not per week!
All participants will have unlimited access to MAC clubs over the 6 weeks, unlimited access to their assigned coach, 5 group workouts, team workouts, food journaling and much more.
You will take steps towards living a better, healthier life. FEEL GOOD ABOUT THAT! During the Launch, several things will take place. First, we will share with you an outline of the program and what results you will see. You will also be divided into teams (red, blue, yellow, etc.), meet your Coach (who will be with you every step of the way), take a private health assessment, and get everything you need to get started. But most of all...you will BE INSPIRED.
Click Here to download Program Registration. All registrations should be in by September 3rd. You may email, scan, or fax to 410-453-0109. For more info, please email Maria Yanson at MYanson@macwellness.com.